<span style="color: #FFCC00"><span style="font-size: 14pt">My account has the following:</span> </span>
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Open RVR Server</span></span>
</span> </span> <span style="color: #66FF99">
<span style="font-size: 11pt">R26/RR22 Squig Herder (Has mount + 15 Gold)
R20/RR16 Choosen (Has mount)
Several 7-12 alts</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FFFF00">CORE Server</span></span></span></span>
<span style="color: #66FF99">
<span style="font-size: 11pt">R20 Female Bright Wizard (Has mount)</span>
</span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00">Not sure what I want yet, Steam - WoW etc.
Just PM me as I am not home much due to work.</span>
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Open RVR Server</span></span>
</span> </span> <span style="color: #66FF99">
<span style="font-size: 11pt">R26/RR22 Squig Herder (Has mount + 15 Gold)
R20/RR16 Choosen (Has mount)
Several 7-12 alts</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FFFF00">CORE Server</span></span></span></span>
<span style="color: #66FF99">
<span style="font-size: 11pt">R20 Female Bright Wizard (Has mount)</span>
</span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00">Not sure what I want yet, Steam - WoW etc.
Just PM me as I am not home much due to work.</span>
