Hello Markee ! Important Facts:
Priest- Xfer Down 07/28
Warrior- Xfer Down 07/24
Death Knight- Xfer Down 07/18
This account is amazing !
Twilight Vanq Priest.
Has a full epic PVP Set- 925 Res
Has a full epic PVE Healing Set- 17k hp, 20k mana, +2300 sp(UB)
Has a full epic PVE Shadow Set- 18k hp, 17k mana, +2200 sp
Has 3 Epic Flyers, Green Proto, Bronze, Reg.
Maxed JC/Alch
The DK is full epic tank gear, can tank 25 mans.
29k hp, 25k armor, 546 def << ALL UB
Maxed Herb/Inscription
Epic Flyer
The warrior is almost full epic tank. 27k HP UB, can tank 10 mans etc, has a dps set(half blue/half epic)
Maxed Skinner/Herb
Reg Flyer
I have full information as I hope you do also !!!!
REP IS A MUST, NOT A OPTION !!!!!!!!!
TALK BY PHONE IS A MUST, NOT A OPTION !!!!!!!!!
I am open to all offers, transfer up or down not a matter. Horde or Alliance !
You must have a epic flyer, and must be 25 naxx + geared.
Prefered Classes:
Mage
Druid
Open to all offers !
(NO DK's,Priests,Warriors)
Post your OFFER AND AIM, I WILL CONTACT YOU !!!!!1
Priest- Xfer Down 07/28
Warrior- Xfer Down 07/24
Death Knight- Xfer Down 07/18
This account is amazing !
Twilight Vanq Priest.
Has a full epic PVP Set- 925 Res
Has a full epic PVE Healing Set- 17k hp, 20k mana, +2300 sp(UB)
Has a full epic PVE Shadow Set- 18k hp, 17k mana, +2200 sp
Has 3 Epic Flyers, Green Proto, Bronze, Reg.
Maxed JC/Alch
The DK is full epic tank gear, can tank 25 mans.
29k hp, 25k armor, 546 def << ALL UB
Maxed Herb/Inscription
Epic Flyer
The warrior is almost full epic tank. 27k HP UB, can tank 10 mans etc, has a dps set(half blue/half epic)
Maxed Skinner/Herb
Reg Flyer
I have full information as I hope you do also !!!!
REP IS A MUST, NOT A OPTION !!!!!!!!!
TALK BY PHONE IS A MUST, NOT A OPTION !!!!!!!!!
I am open to all offers, transfer up or down not a matter. Horde or Alliance !
You must have a epic flyer, and must be 25 naxx + geared.
Prefered Classes:
Mage
Druid
Open to all offers !
(NO DK's,Priests,Warriors)
Post your OFFER AND AIM, I WILL CONTACT YOU !!!!!1
