WTT TROLL ROGUE 4/5 Tier 7.5 Bronze Drake +++

Not Recently Bumped

killuchen

Level 75

Trade Guardian Orders: 65

(96.7%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 1, 2005
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
POST HERE FIRST!!!!


Looking for Mage/Hunter HORDE ONLY


AIM = aznboix1989

Xfer: Down
Gold: 700
Pvp Server

Engineer: 442
Mining: 450

4/5 T7.5
2/5 T7


Weapons:

Webbed Death
Angry Dread
Crimson Steel
Greed
Torment of the Banished
Split Greathammer


rogue1-1.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have a Be Ret Pali HE is fully epic as ret with only 1 rare ring mixed pve pvp epics with 503 res also has full prot set and healing set lots epics epic flyer bronze drake black war bear 450mining and I have all info needed to make trade.
 
bump on aim at school msg me if interested buyout = 280-300!!!
 
only want the classes i asked for... now has fool's trail neck piece!!
 
bumnp only looking for equal geared toons that i asked for plz
 
i only want the classes i asked for. Will also look at TG warriors/ret pallies!!! HORDE ONLY!!
 
Hey, I've got an UD Shadowpriest I'm looking to trade. Not as geared as your rogue, but I'd be willing to negotiate paying for recustomizition, etc...if you're interested.

Hit me up on AIM at guitarrocker c1.
 
Back
Top