- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
wtt my sick be rogue has full s3 weapons armor exct also has 2/5 brutal so its 5/5 veng / 2/5 brutal both s3 main weapons maces and 2 offhand daggers has epic flyer 3200 Arena points banked 375jc/375mining.... also has somewhat pve set not too amazing but its good enough for many things out there enough to gear him out pve if needed this rogue is a monster here are some pics if i am not on aim plz leave me msg and link to ur armory or armory's of ur offers thanks i will get back at u as soon as i get back thank you and gl.
*=============================*==============================*
MUST POST HERE BEFORE AIMING ME OR I WILL BLOCKE/DELETE U OFF AIM
MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR I WILL BLOCK YOU
*=============================*==============================*
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/gmsuck/WoWScrnShot_072108_190110.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/gmsuck/WoWScrnShot_072108_190202.jpg
currently looking for offers must be HORDE ONLY WITH PVP XFER UP OR CLOSE , LOOKIN FOR ANYTHIN ATM PVPED OUT I COULD CARE LESS FOR PVE STUFF MUST BE EQUALLY GEARED IF NOT DONT BOTHER
NO PVE CHARS / NO ALLIANCE CHARS / NO UNDERGEARED CHARS THANKS.
*=============================*==============================*
MUST POST HERE BEFORE AIMING ME OR I WILL BLOCKE/DELETE U OFF AIM
MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR I WILL BLOCK YOU
*=============================*==============================*
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/gmsuck/WoWScrnShot_072108_190110.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/gmsuck/WoWScrnShot_072108_190202.jpg
currently looking for offers must be HORDE ONLY WITH PVP XFER UP OR CLOSE , LOOKIN FOR ANYTHIN ATM PVPED OUT I COULD CARE LESS FOR PVE STUFF MUST BE EQUALLY GEARED IF NOT DONT BOTHER
NO PVE CHARS / NO ALLIANCE CHARS / NO UNDERGEARED CHARS THANKS.
