Wtt Scarab Lord Nelf Warrior

Not Recently Bumped

Farcry56

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 22, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
4/5 T9.25, 251/245 weapons, ect. For more information send me a message and I'll give you my Armory if I like what you have.

Freshly moved to a new account, I'm the only person with the information.

I'm not sure what I'm interested in at the moment but I will not downgrade.

Post here before contacting me, you must be able to do a phone call. If you don't have rep expect to go first.

Thanks. Aim is in the sig.
smile.gif
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Bump for the day. About to go out to eat, if you have an offer send it my way.

I've figured out, I'm looking for extreme Vanity or a very geared Priest, Rogue or Mage. If you don't have these classes please don't be afraid to message me anyways, I'll still check it out.
 
Banned - Previously Banned Scammer (220.233.183.36)
post
 
Banned - Failed to resolve scam thread -http://vbforums.mmobay.net/showthread.php/378573-AIM-Phelpscheatsomg-Valkyrie-PAYPAL-FUNDS-RECALLED
post
 
anyway mate , GL with your trade insane account and all
laugh.gif


Hopefully it goes well for u
 
I totally understand, and I feel like alot of people don't offer because they're scared of trading with someone who isn't TWV. So I'll get it done tomorrow.

Also, for people that are just reading this-
<span style="color: #FFCC33">POST HERE BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME</span>
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Farcry56</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heh, Guess I've been putting that off way too long. Guess you didn't notice my time on the site nor my veteran status Hamish? Ah well, I'll be TWV tomorrow afternoon.</div></div>

just cause youve been on the site long dosent make you not a scammer , i dunno i just feel alot safer trading with some1 TWV =P nothing aganist you man chances are your legit
laugh.gif
 
Heh, Guess I've been putting that off way too long. Guess you didn't notice my time on the site nor my veteran status Hamish? Ah well, I'll be TWV tomorrow afternoon.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Schmez56</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bump! Get this guy what he wants..

He's very polite and professional, hope he gets something good.</div></div>

Good to hear , Non-TWV people with scarab lords make me a bit nervy though.
 
Bump! Get this guy what he wants..

He's very polite and professional, hope he gets something good.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: walterd7777</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's legit i've traded with him before, great guy.</div></div>

Really ? o well thas cool , GL to OP
 
He's legit i've traded with him before, great guy.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/393916-scammer-shockg.html
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpartanMD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Farcry56</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quit being a whiny kid. </div></div>

Don't think you realize that the only reason he was upset, was you wasted his time. </div></div>

Time wasters can go global themselves imo.
 
Banned - failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/894043-Account-recalled-by-SpartanMD/page2
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Farcry56</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quit being a whiny kid. </div></div>

Don't think you realize that the only reason he was upset, was you wasted his time.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/393916-scammer-shockg.html
post.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread -http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/419850-scammer-blind2407-aim-msjr999.html
easdr
 
Incoming recall on whoever bough this Warrior. No one trades a Scarab Lord for a HWL...why not think just a little bit before you trade for something thats obviously worth 10x more then what you traded him was.
 
[16:04] FarcryMD: Ugh, you might want to stop. I just got offered $800 and I think I may take it.
[16:04] WardenofFFXI: my account is worth more then that
[16:04] WardenofFFXI: and if its not western union I wouldnt take it
[16:05] WardenofFFXI: on top of that the character is in transit to Darkspear...
[16:05] FarcryMD: You can cancel it from the account management page.
[16:05] WardenofFFXI: pretty wrong man
[16:06] WardenofFFXI: seriously, dont tell someone you will trade then back out...its not cool
[16:06] FarcryMD: I didn't think it would go down this way. You think I did this on purpose?
[16:06] WardenofFFXI: If you took another offer then yes it was on purpose
[16:06] WardenofFFXI: you should have said I already told someone I would trade
[16:06] WardenofFFXI: which you did
[16:07] WardenofFFXI: by listening to his offer you purposely did it
[16:07] FarcryMD: Tell you what, this is my account. If I choose to back out at the last minute it is my choice. At least I was nice enough to let you know to cancel your transfer so you wouldn't waste $25.
[16:08] WardenofFFXI: thats fine, ill make sure I post this on MD so people can see how how easily you change you mind.
[16:08] FarcryMD: It isn't a crime to change your mind. You're wasting your time.
[16:10] WardenofFFXI: no, you wasted my time
[16:10] FarcryMD: and you're wasting more of your time by posting something silly like that. I changed my mind, I didn't do anything wrong, at all.
[16:10] *** Error while sending IM: This user is currently not logged on

Sup, instead of talking you log. I didn't have to let you know to cancel the transfer, I could have ignored you all night long. Quit being a whiny kid.
 
So this guy tells me he wants to trade me, I offer a free transfer for him, start the transfer go back and say ok its on its way etc and he says, you might want to stop because I was just offered $800 for this. Someone who changes thier mind that quickly might be a red flag for most. Glad I found this out now before I traded him.

Also to Chips, he has had this account for 1 day. He traded his HWL Warlock for it yesterday. Whoever is buying this I hope your paying through paypal.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/395677-scammer-chip2882-aim-chip2882-4.html
bad

youve had the account for what, a week?


it was questionable to begin with but with yet another owner (especially one who is puting it on a new account, which btw does nothing only draws more attention to the IP jumps) is only going to make it worse.

Do your research on this people and be careful, not saying anything is amiss, just think hard before you do something.
 
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - Dragonboy - eargonthedragon
post
 
Id make an offer but you said you wouldnt downgrade. Anything that isnt a Scarab Lord is a downgrade lol.
 
Forgot to mention, he also has the chopper, Traveler's mammoth, Amani Warbear, and the Onyx and Veridian netherdrakes.

I'd also be willing to sell. Current offer is $500.
 
Banned - Failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/467617-account-recalled-not-sure-who-blame.html
.
 
Back
Top