Trading WTT/S Lvl 80 Undead Lock with partial epics

Not Recently Bumped

TheDestinyGods

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 55

(100%) (55 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 29, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm looking to trade my lvl 80 undead lock on a pve server with transfer up. He has several 25 man epics and 1pc t7.5. He also has his epic ground and flying mount with cold weather flying and is max mining/skinning for easy farming. I am only looking for a equally geared horde DK with epic flyer.

I have been around for a long time and will only deal with repped and legitimate traders. I have all the required info for the account and require the same from anyone else. Post here before IM'n me and we'll go from there.

http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=64485
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - admitted scammer - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/444583-account-recalled-necros112-failing-return-my-account-3.html
bump
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/440603-lil-tunechi-scammer-scammed-friend-300-wu-post-coming.html
are u only interested in horde?
 
also open to trades for horde hunters and priests with with at least partial epics.
 
Back
Top