Hello Markee, I'm back yet again !
This account is one of my first accounts.
Helmet- Helm of Natural Regenetarion
Neck- Necklace of Eternal Hope
Shoulders- Nordrassil Life-Mantil(T5)
Chest- Stonebourgh Jerkin
Cape- Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted
Wrists- Band of Indwelling
Gloves- Mitts of the treemender
Waist- Cincture of Will
Legs- Trial-Fire Trousers
Boots- Forestlord Strides
Ring #1- Signet of Ancient Magics
Ring #2- Violet Signet of the Grand Restorer
Trinket #1- Ribbon of Sacrifice
Trinket #2- Lower City Prayerbook
Weapon- Lights Justice
Offhand- Fetish of the Primal Gods
Tome- Idol of the avain heart.
MOSTLY EPIC GEMS
This account has about 34 epics.
Has a decent tank set, and dps set. His tank set reaches about 13.5k hp, uncrittable def, and 20k armor. Cat gear 3-4k AP.
Can show all the random epics ingame.
Atm is hybrid spec, 30-0-31
+980 spell power to damage & healing. Fairly good. (Pre Patch +1.7k Heals)
375 Alchemist, 250 Herb
Hes a great toon, good gear, looks [censored].
ALSO INCLUDES 43 Warlock/25 paladin/ 20 hunter.
The druid is on a PVP server that has Full BT/Hyjal Pugg clears.
---------------------------------------------------------------
What am I looking for?
Either $$$ Through Paypal(VERIFIED ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS)
Or
Accepting Xbox 360, with games/controllers. Used is fine, as long as it works !
I can meet ingame etc, has 30 days membership.
For furthur details please contact me on aim - Mar2k7
---------------------------------------------------------------
What am I WOW Toons am I accepting?
If Horde PVP-
If Alliance Pvp/Pve
Im open to all classes, EXCEPT- Druids/Warr/Priests = NOOO
If you have any T6 what so ever, thats a huge +++
IM OO ! Talk BY PHONE IS A MUST !!!!!!!!!!!
<span style="font-size: 23pt">POST HERE BEFORE EMAILING ME ! POST HERE BEFORE EMAILING ME !</span>
This account is one of my first accounts.
Helmet- Helm of Natural Regenetarion
Neck- Necklace of Eternal Hope
Shoulders- Nordrassil Life-Mantil(T5)
Chest- Stonebourgh Jerkin
Cape- Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted
Wrists- Band of Indwelling
Gloves- Mitts of the treemender
Waist- Cincture of Will
Legs- Trial-Fire Trousers
Boots- Forestlord Strides
Ring #1- Signet of Ancient Magics
Ring #2- Violet Signet of the Grand Restorer
Trinket #1- Ribbon of Sacrifice
Trinket #2- Lower City Prayerbook
Weapon- Lights Justice
Offhand- Fetish of the Primal Gods
Tome- Idol of the avain heart.
MOSTLY EPIC GEMS
This account has about 34 epics.
Has a decent tank set, and dps set. His tank set reaches about 13.5k hp, uncrittable def, and 20k armor. Cat gear 3-4k AP.
Can show all the random epics ingame.
Atm is hybrid spec, 30-0-31
+980 spell power to damage & healing. Fairly good. (Pre Patch +1.7k Heals)
375 Alchemist, 250 Herb
Hes a great toon, good gear, looks [censored].
ALSO INCLUDES 43 Warlock/25 paladin/ 20 hunter.
The druid is on a PVP server that has Full BT/Hyjal Pugg clears.
---------------------------------------------------------------
What am I looking for?
Either $$$ Through Paypal(VERIFIED ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS)
Or
Accepting Xbox 360, with games/controllers. Used is fine, as long as it works !
I can meet ingame etc, has 30 days membership.
For furthur details please contact me on aim - Mar2k7
---------------------------------------------------------------
What am I WOW Toons am I accepting?
If Horde PVP-
If Alliance Pvp/Pve
Im open to all classes, EXCEPT- Druids/Warr/Priests = NOOO
If you have any T6 what so ever, thats a huge +++
IM OO ! Talk BY PHONE IS A MUST !!!!!!!!!!!
<span style="font-size: 23pt">POST HERE BEFORE EMAILING ME ! POST HERE BEFORE EMAILING ME !</span>
