Hello Markee Members !
Im Trading For Wow or Selling my 77 Runescape Account.
I'm the Original Owner, Made In RSC)Rune Scape Classic(
He has 10mil cash(Enough to buy Whip, Dragon Legs, D Helm, and more ! 10MIL Cash is alot for a level 77 to get what ever he needs to help him level. He also has full black mystic(great caster gear, best of the mystic set)
Please post your aim here, and your email.
Also post your OFFER and state if your offering Wow or $$
$$$ = Rep members only ~
Wow = Open to all(depending)
TALK BY PHONE IS A MUST
I WILL CONTACT YOU NOT OTHER WAY AROUND
SO POST HERE AND ILL GET TO YA ASAP
Im Trading For Wow or Selling my 77 Runescape Account.
I'm the Original Owner, Made In RSC)Rune Scape Classic(
He has 10mil cash(Enough to buy Whip, Dragon Legs, D Helm, and more ! 10MIL Cash is alot for a level 77 to get what ever he needs to help him level. He also has full black mystic(great caster gear, best of the mystic set)
Please post your aim here, and your email.
Also post your OFFER and state if your offering Wow or $$
$$$ = Rep members only ~
Wow = Open to all(depending)
TALK BY PHONE IS A MUST
I WILL CONTACT YOU NOT OTHER WAY AROUND
SO POST HERE AND ILL GET TO YA ASAP
