Trading WTT Orc Lock 2200SP T7.5, Naxx 10/25 Geared

Not Recently Bumped

TheDestinyGods

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 55

(100%) (55 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 29, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I am looking to trade my Male Orc Warlock for an equally geared Horde DK. The orc has t7.5 gloves along with various other 10 and 25 man naxx pieces. He is rocking right at 2200SP self-buffed. Has epic flyer and riding skill as well as 450 skinning/mining for money making. I will still be doin some raiding on this toon until he is traded so he will likely have a few more pieces.

As far as the DK is concerned, it must have both epic flyer and riding skill as well as professions leveled. I will only deal with repped and/or TWV members. The transfer on the lock is clear and I expect the same for the DK. Plz post here before contacting or you will be ignored. Thanks and happy trading!

http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=64485
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
bump
frown.gif
 
Back
Top