Hi there,
i'm looking to trade my MALE ORC HUNTER whom is on a PvP server with his transfer AVAILABLE.
He has full S3 fully enchanted and gemmed (vindicators/weapons too).
I am the OO with ALL information and I even have a notary signed already incase the character ever gets stolen or something (meaning I can get him back for you whenever).
He has 2 peice Brutal already and about 1400 arena points (just waiting for 2050 PR which should come soon for his axes).
He has epic ground mounts and he has regular flyer.
375 First Aid
375 Herbalism
375 Alchemy
Has a few mats already for leg/weapon enchants when ready to replace.
<span style="font-weight: bold">
I AM NOT LOOKING TO RENT AND I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR HORDE RESTO DRUIDS WITH EQUAL OR BETTER GEAR!!!</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
I AM NOT LOOKING TO RENT AND I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR HORDE RESTO DRUIDS WITH EQUAL OR BETTER GEAR!!!</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
I AM NOT LOOKING TO RENT AND I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR HORDE RESTO DRUIDS WITH EQUAL OR BETTER GEAR!!!</span>
If you'd like an armory link or more information please POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON AIM, then msg me your offer with an armory link.
i'm looking to trade my MALE ORC HUNTER whom is on a PvP server with his transfer AVAILABLE.
He has full S3 fully enchanted and gemmed (vindicators/weapons too).
I am the OO with ALL information and I even have a notary signed already incase the character ever gets stolen or something (meaning I can get him back for you whenever).
He has 2 peice Brutal already and about 1400 arena points (just waiting for 2050 PR which should come soon for his axes).
He has epic ground mounts and he has regular flyer.
375 First Aid
375 Herbalism
375 Alchemy
Has a few mats already for leg/weapon enchants when ready to replace.
<span style="font-weight: bold">
I AM NOT LOOKING TO RENT AND I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR HORDE RESTO DRUIDS WITH EQUAL OR BETTER GEAR!!!</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
I AM NOT LOOKING TO RENT AND I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR HORDE RESTO DRUIDS WITH EQUAL OR BETTER GEAR!!!</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
I AM NOT LOOKING TO RENT AND I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR HORDE RESTO DRUIDS WITH EQUAL OR BETTER GEAR!!!</span>
If you'd like an armory link or more information please POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON AIM, then msg me your offer with an armory link.
