WTT Male Gnome warrior s2/3/4 Inquire within!

Not Recently Bumped

Asphyxxia

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 29

(100%) (30 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 26, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello all, I haven't done any trades in a long time, but I'm looking for an Alliance Rogue or Hunter for my warrior. I can post the armory if you simply message me on Aim, Email, or PM here Information being posted below. My Warrior wields Stormherald with s1 maces/ Headless Horseman 1h for fun.

His gear consists 3/5 Brutal s2 shoulders s3 helm brutal throwing and all guardian except boots. Stormherald with executioner pretty much all pvp has 2k arena points and 9k honor . As far as PvE gear he has a few kara peices.

Contact info is as follows:

Aim/Email: Effyyouu / [email protected]...

Thanks for your time!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top