WTT MacBook Pro 17" For a BEAST Fury Warrior/Rogue!!

Not Recently Bumped

killuchen

Level 75

Trade Guardian Orders: 65

(96.7%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 1, 2005
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Looking for a decked out Fury Warrior or Rogue. I may accept Enhance Shamans/Dks/Ret paladins

Horde or Alliance

I will accept wow account + cash.



EVERYTHING IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND WORKING ORDER.


Specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz
2Gb 667 Mhz DDR2 Ram
Radeon x1600 256Mb Graphics Card!!
150Gb Hard drive.


PLEASE POST BEFORE CONTACTING!!! AIM = aznboix1989


get-attachment1aspx.jpg

get-attachmentaspx.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
if i had a geared warrior i would so do this devl029
offering a druid maybe you may be intrested
 
Banned - Failed to Refund User - (http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/393129-what-should-i-do-jeckman09.html)
Pm'd you
 
I am interested i have no rep but i am willing to go first sence you have so much rep . Msg me on aim [w0ah dann]


IT WILL BE WORTH IT
smile.gif
 
Do the 20$ bills that a tucked under the computer come with it? :P
 
Tri-geared, Human Paladin.

Paladin has the following ret gear.

3/5 Valarous. Inevitable Defeat mace.
Has ret hateful pvp set.

Pvp Holy set.

Full tanking set, mix of naxx 10, but a majority of naxx 25 gear.

Account also has epic'd out mage with pvp and pve sets on the same realm.

Realm is on Tichondrius, BG 9.


E-mail me for further inquiry.


Legit contender.

I live in Florida as well, I'm in the Orlando area.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/432145-toxic237-scammer.html
post
 
Guys I prefer an account + cash unless the account is worth the amount of the macbook pro
 
Back
Top