- Rating
- 4.50 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
As title says, I'm looking to trade my lvl 60 gnome frost mage for a Horde character. My mage is on Herod and is part of a solid raiding guild, I have a spot in the main raid group. However, I haven't spoken in disc because my mic is broken so you can remain in the guild if you choose. They're starting BWL tomorrow (sunday).
Mage has 3/8 t1, t2 helm, staff of dominance, epic gloves from MC, epic neck and pre-bis in every other slot. Mage also has epic mount, is max tailoring and almost exalted with AV. He is also rank 6 (38% of the way through) for PVP as of last week. I've provided screen shots below, but can obviously provide any further information on the mage/account upon request.
I'm open to any horde toons, as long as they're on a US server. Server transfer must be available, unless the toon is on Faerelina (or however you spell that server's name).
Message me on here or add me on discord to chat further: Bignsexi#0545
Mage has 3/8 t1, t2 helm, staff of dominance, epic gloves from MC, epic neck and pre-bis in every other slot. Mage also has epic mount, is max tailoring and almost exalted with AV. He is also rank 6 (38% of the way through) for PVP as of last week. I've provided screen shots below, but can obviously provide any further information on the mage/account upon request.
I'm open to any horde toons, as long as they're on a US server. Server transfer must be available, unless the toon is on Faerelina (or however you spell that server's name).
Message me on here or add me on discord to chat further: Bignsexi#0545
