WTT Level 84 Runescape, with 10mil in cash & items for a WOW Time Card.
I am the OO of this account, it does have access to RSC. Never traded, and no1 else has logged !
Has Full Torags, Abby Whip, Dragon 2h, Dragon Boots, Glory Ammy, Obby Cape, Obby Shield, and other items + 4.4mil CASH !!
I know full information, Bank Pin/Recovery!
Trade is done by my terms ! Unless your reputated of course !
PHONE TALK IS A 100% MUST NO EXCEPTIONS
YOU MUST POST YOUR EMAIL HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME, OR ELSE YOU WILL BE IGNORED !
Once again im looking for a WOW Time Card ASAP, First to IM me with card, gets the account !
100% safe, im OO as I said, I dont play RS which is why Im trading for so cheap.
My aim is Mar2k7
Thanks !
I am the OO of this account, it does have access to RSC. Never traded, and no1 else has logged !
Has Full Torags, Abby Whip, Dragon 2h, Dragon Boots, Glory Ammy, Obby Cape, Obby Shield, and other items + 4.4mil CASH !!
I know full information, Bank Pin/Recovery!
Trade is done by my terms ! Unless your reputated of course !
PHONE TALK IS A 100% MUST NO EXCEPTIONS
YOU MUST POST YOUR EMAIL HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME, OR ELSE YOU WILL BE IGNORED !
Once again im looking for a WOW Time Card ASAP, First to IM me with card, gets the account !
100% safe, im OO as I said, I dont play RS which is why Im trading for so cheap.
My aim is Mar2k7
Thanks !
