Ok, reason I'm only trading Trustwho is the following:
I don't have the SA or Email On Account: In trade you will not have to give me either.
Talk by phone is a 100% must
Rep is a 100% must NO EXCEPTIONS!!
I'm only looking for a 60 + Mage Horde PVP
The warrior is Full EPIC pvp Over 360 Res, atm is TG spec'd.
Great warrior, also a 63 Priest alt and many other alts.
<span style="font-size: 26pt">POST HERE OR I WONT BE ON AIM TO CONTACT YOU!!</span>
I don't have the SA or Email On Account: In trade you will not have to give me either.
Talk by phone is a 100% must
Rep is a 100% must NO EXCEPTIONS!!
I'm only looking for a 60 + Mage Horde PVP
The warrior is Full EPIC pvp Over 360 Res, atm is TG spec'd.
Great warrior, also a 63 Priest alt and many other alts.
<span style="font-size: 26pt">POST HERE OR I WONT BE ON AIM TO CONTACT YOU!!</span>
