WTT HORDE 80 BE MALE DK / 70 BE MALE SPRIEST I'm OO

Not Recently Bumped

killuchen

Level 75

Trade Guardian Orders: 65

(96.7%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 1, 2005
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Title says it. I'm looking to trade for a geared horde hunter or warlock HORDE ONLY.

AIM: aznboix1989 POST FIRST

I have 68++ Emblem of Heroism so I can have T7 chest soon.


Xfer is up on both toons I AM THE OO OF THIS ACCOUNT.



DK GEAR

Epics:
Tier7 Chest soon.
Spiked Titansteel Helm
Titansteel destroyer
Flame-Bathed Steel Girdle
Iron-Spring Jumpers
Handgrips of the Savage Emissary


DK1.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
i may be interested in priest for my paladin. wanna get on aim and contact me?
 
bump for the night will be on for a couple more hours post than msg me
 
Sry I need a lvl 80 horde lock or hunter with equal gear. Or tier6
 
Back
Top