Wtt High Warlord Orc Warlock 5394 Gear score-

Not Recently Bumped

Farcry56

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 22, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I am not the OO of this account, I keep close contact with the OO. I have all the information.

I'm not quite sure what I'm after but I'm not interested in Hunters.

The warlock has full pve and full pvp sets, red proto, 3 seater mount from the Sons of Hodir.

If you're interested please message me on aim, if I don't respond I'll be back at around 9 pm central time.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Got a decked out Ret Pally.

Full Relentless w/ T2 (S7) weapon. WRATHFUL legs. Full Wrathful offset minus belt, which is Relentless.

PvE set pumps out 6-7k DPS in any raid setting.

Sergeant title. 1pc T10, 2pc T9.

AIM: MichaelStevensG
 
posted
smile.gif
 
Bump. Post here before contacting me please.

Also, those that messaged me earlier please try again. I was at work and lost all your IMs.
 
Back
Top