WTT [H] Ud Warlock/ [A] Ne Druid 1 Account, Geared ! Pvp/Pve ! Epic FLYER

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee !
I am the OO of this account, just seeing what offers I can get.

The druid is on a PVE Realm:
In resto gear 8.3k hp 9.5k mana +1.63k heals UB
In feral gear 13k hp, 20k armor, 437def(uncrit)
Has a "EPIC Flyer", reg ground mount.
375 Alch/180 JC.

The warlock is on a PVP Realm:
PVE Gear: 10k hp 9k mana +1k fire dmg UB
PVP Gear: 11.7k hp 9k mana +900dmg, 278 res(maybe a lil more)
Reg Flyer, many epic grounds
Tailor/Enchanter both over 300 ~

I AM THE OO

Transfers are both down atm.

Please post your aim here and I will contact you
Also please post your offer:

"TALK BY PHONE IS A MUST"
"REP IS A PLUS"
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Posting IM me ipycrunkking001 pretty godly HYJAL/BT geared sham
 
What im mainly LF:

Paladins
Rogues
Shamans
Mages

--Hunters- No S1 Gear
 
Back
Top