WTT [H] UD Disc Priest 2/5 s4 4/5 guardian 1730+ heals 480 resil

Not Recently Bumped

SeanDylan

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 45

(97.7%) (45 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 11, 2007
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey guys, I am back to trade another toon. I will sum up the major details and if you at all seem interested just message me via AIM or email.

The toon that I am trading is a Horde Undead Priest on a PVP server. The entire account is quite nice and the priest itself is a PVP beast.

Information:

<span style="font-style: italic">This toon has 2 pieces of season 4.

This toon has every piece of the new Guardian BG honor set, excluding the boots.

This toon has the new medallion of the horde and Battlemaster's Perseverance.

This toon has an epic flying mount, the big netherwing drake.

This toon has over 1730+ healing in PVP gear.

This toon has 375 jewelcrafting and enchanting, with many rare / epic recipes.

This toon has over 185 Marks of Honor still to be used.

This toon has over 25+ epics.

This toon has +20 healing to both rings.

This toon has 2/5 t4, with 1850+ healing in PVE gear.

This toon is revered or exalted with every Horde faction.

This toon is available for transfer.

This toon has the Rival title.</span>


<span style="font-weight: bold">WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:</span>
Trade: Looking at all offers, but they must include either full s3 / s4 or t5 / t6. I will not be downgrading whatsoever, so if you seem interested but don't have as good gear as this toon, please do not message me. Also, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">MUST</span></span> be on a <span style="font-weight: bold">PVP server</span>, no exceptions.

100% Safe, I have all information. [email, secret question/answer, full name, etc.]

I do all transactions over the phone. We go by my terms, I am a legit seller / trader, and you will be going first. If you have your own way of doing things, don't even consider talking to me. You must post on this thread before messaging me on AIM. If you do not post, I will remind you.

Contact me:

AIM - PVSurfrdude88
EMAIL - [email protected]

Thank you for being interested!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
This toon is now gone, thanks for all who showed interest.
 
i got a 70 ud male rogue on us pvp serve with a 70 be pally rogue has 4 s3 and 1 s4 pally has 3 s3. aim = k2xjdeez
 
Back
Top