WTT [H] T9 Holy/Ret Pally for [H] Priest

Not Recently Bumped
(256 reviews)

Hammer

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 240

(100%) (256 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 14, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME!

Hi, I'm gonna keep it pretty short. You can IM me at IanAndersonLOL for more information

T9 Shoulders T8.5 Body T8 head epic flyer etc etc

aside from the weapon EVERYTHING is Pre-ulduar BIS or BETTER!!! with several things from 10 man ToC

The ret set is pretty good, hands from 10man ToC Death's bite and 4/5 T7.5

account has 430 inscription and 417 JC with shoulder enchants and jewelers gem

the account is a BE Female Battle.net enabled transfer up all information (Battle.net account is in my name!)

I expect you too to have all information

hit me up on IanAndersonLOL on AIM for more info about this excellent account!

I'm mainly looking for priests, but I'm willing to take a look at anything Horde pref, but I'd consider alliance. Druids and Warlocks interest me too, but not as much as priests!

NO RENTING NO SCAMMERS (Though, I'm not sure why a scammer would be deterred by just me saying "no scammers" but everyone seems to put it so I figure I'll put it too!!!)
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
bump, because of faction change I'm open ot a lot more offers!!! Feel free to offer me anything!!!! somewhat equiv gear though :P
 
bump I forgot to mention I have the BoA SP Staff and the shoulders and chest!
 
Back
Top