- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello Markee,
I am looking to trade my H Blood Elf Ret paladin for a H Hunter Equally geared or better, and nothing else.
Notable Items/Titles:
Twilight Vanquisher
Champion of the Frozen Wastes
FULL PVP RET SET
FULL PVE RET SET
FULL PVE HOLY SET
FULL PVE TANK SET
Betrayer of Humanity
Blue Proto Drake
Bronze Drake
4 Piece Retribution Set
4 Piece Tank Set
Full PVP Set, Hateful/Deadly
Darkmoon Card Greatness
Fury of the Five Flights
Favor of the Dragon Queen
450+ Enchanting, 450+ JCing
This Paladin is absolutely STACKED and ready to be played by the lucky person to get their hands on it
. I have all account Information, Transfer is up, and it is ready to get into YOUR hands!
Images Listed below, please post here before contacting.
Contact me on AIM, if i am not online leave me a offline message or a private message on Markee with your offer and I will get back to you!
!Post before contacting!
!Horde Hunters only!
Contact and offer with confidence. I am a Markee Veteran, Buying, Trading, Selling for over 2 years so know you are getting the best service here!
I am looking to trade my H Blood Elf Ret paladin for a H Hunter Equally geared or better, and nothing else.
Notable Items/Titles:
Twilight Vanquisher
Champion of the Frozen Wastes
FULL PVP RET SET
FULL PVE RET SET
FULL PVE HOLY SET
FULL PVE TANK SET
Betrayer of Humanity
Blue Proto Drake
Bronze Drake
4 Piece Retribution Set
4 Piece Tank Set
Full PVP Set, Hateful/Deadly
Darkmoon Card Greatness
Fury of the Five Flights
Favor of the Dragon Queen
450+ Enchanting, 450+ JCing
This Paladin is absolutely STACKED and ready to be played by the lucky person to get their hands on it
Images Listed below, please post here before contacting.
Contact me on AIM, if i am not online leave me a offline message or a private message on Markee with your offer and I will get back to you!
!Post before contacting!
!Horde Hunters only!
Contact and offer with confidence. I am a Markee Veteran, Buying, Trading, Selling for over 2 years so know you are getting the best service here!
