WTT [H] Epic Amazing Mage! Xfer up!

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 21

(100%) (21 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 7, 2008
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee, I am looking to trade my mage. I am looking for either:

Equally Geared toon. or a LOT of gold.

Originally started out as a alt, and got pretty geared.

A screenshot and armory will be listed below.

Extras: Epic Flying, Epic Riding.

Valorous Robes
Gown of the Spell Weaver
Deadly Glad Legs
Deadly Glad Gloves
4Pc Bonus
Maly10 Neck

http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=81306
Mage.jpg



Please post before contacting.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Still looking for that gold. 15k gold alliance side and this is yours.
 
Update. If you can provide a Darkmoon: Nobles deck and some gold. this account will be yours. Contact me.
 
Bump. Message me on AIM. if im not on you can message me and i will take a offline message. so I can get back to you. I will be on in a hour or so
 
Back
Top