POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
WTT:
80 H Druid
3/5 t7 2/5 t7.5 1/5 t8 resto
2100 healing 20k mana 300+ haste 700 mp5
epics for pve and pvp for feral and moonkin
4500+ gold
epic flyer
zehvra mount
450 jc/herb
account paid till early october
xfer up, not merged with bnet.
I'm interested in PVP geared toons ONLY.
You MUST BE OO, and be willing to fax me ID scan.
I want: PALADIN
I'll consider: WARLOCK, HUNTER, MAGE, ROGUE
I DO NOT want: WARRIORS, SHAMANS, or DRUIDS
AIM IN SIG
POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
WTT:
80 H Druid
3/5 t7 2/5 t7.5 1/5 t8 resto
2100 healing 20k mana 300+ haste 700 mp5
epics for pve and pvp for feral and moonkin
4500+ gold
epic flyer
zehvra mount
450 jc/herb
account paid till early october
xfer up, not merged with bnet.
I'm interested in PVP geared toons ONLY.
You MUST BE OO, and be willing to fax me ID scan.
I want: PALADIN
I'll consider: WARLOCK, HUNTER, MAGE, ROGUE
I DO NOT want: WARRIORS, SHAMANS, or DRUIDS
AIM IN SIG
POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
