WTT [H] 80 Priest, Full Epic, REP'D

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee ! I'm looking to trade this great priest I have.

Has blue proto drake in bag (No epic flyer yet)

4/5 Conq, Mostly Uld/Conq Gear !
18k HP
18.8k Mana
+2.5k Heals
(Holy Spec)

Doesn't have much shadow gear.

Great account, (I solo healed Hodir Hardmode
smile.gif



What am I looking for? HORDE ONLY
Rogues
Mages
Warriors(Tank)

MUST HAVE DECENT GEAR

Prefer REP'D

Post your AIM here. I will not respond if you dont post
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
yeah i said not right now, what do you think that means? i dont have the account and making up some bullshit lol?>..
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tyranth25</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i cudnt because some other guy was looking at my offer lol, and i asked u to wait for wat. maybe 5-10 min? but u go and ignore me. nice 17 reps? did u do same thing to all of em? </div></div>

You did not ask me to wait 5-10minutes, if you had said you were showing another person you toon, or looking at another offer I would have waited.
 
i cudnt because some other guy was looking at my offer lol, and i asked u to wait for wat. maybe 5-10 min? but u go and ignore me. nice 17 reps? did u do same thing to all of em?
 
Yes something is wrong with me.. with my +17 reps... Its more like something is wrong with you... I try to set up a trade with you.. and you delay... I ask to meet you in game... your like you can't... excuses...
 
Back
Top