WTT [H] 80 Priest, Blue Proto Drake, 4/5 Conq, for RS, Must be REP'D

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee ! I'm looking to trade this great priest I have.

Has blue proto drake

4/5 Conq, Mostly Uld/Conq Gear !
18k HP
18.8k Mana
+2.5k Heals
(Holy Spec)

Doesn't have much shadow gear.

(Am not OO, OO is a trustwho verified markee member)

What am I looking for?

Preferably level 110 +, willing to go for a lower level if it has alot of $$, YOUR ACCOUNT MUST HAVE GOLD, 10MILL +

Post your aim here, i will contact you
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Very interested if you contact me. I have an offer that I think you may like.
 
Sorry about the pm's, just contact me on aim when you get the chance too. I have a level 108 rs account with bgs.

Aim is in sig,

Dex
 
Back
Top