<span style="color: #33CCFF">Hello Markee</span> This will be my last and final trade.
<span style="color: #6633FF">Info On the Warlock</span>, im going to keep this post short and sweet.
<span style="color: #33CCFF">PVE GEAR-</span> 2700 SP, 20% crit 546 Haste, 6k+ DPS in 25man anything, all 226+ Gear. (Destro Obviously)
<span style="color: #33CCFF">PVP GEAR- </span>2450 SP 867 Resil 23k HP unbuffed.
<span style="color: #33CCFF">
MAXED JC/ENCHANTING</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">Titles Include:</span> "The Undying" "Of The Nightfall" "Twilight Vanquisher"
<span style="color: #33CCFF">Mounts Include:</span> 20k Tundra Mount, 310% Plagued Proto, Green Proto, and 3 pages of mounts total.
Screenshots provided below.
<span style="color: #33CCFF">I Have all Information, I am the OO, I am a rep'd Trader, you should be the same. No Exceptions.</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
<span style="color: #33CCFF">POST BEFORE CONTACTING.</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
<span style="color: #33CCFF">WHAT IM LOOKING FOR:</span></span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">HORDE</span> OR <span style="color: #33CCFF">ALLIANCE</span> PVP TOONS.
<span style="color: #33CCFF">DK
Druid
Priest
Shaman
Pally.</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">Other Offers Considered, Don't Be Afraid</span>
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1777/lock1r.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1263/lock2f.jpg
<span style="color: #6633FF">Info On the Warlock</span>, im going to keep this post short and sweet.
<span style="color: #33CCFF">PVE GEAR-</span> 2700 SP, 20% crit 546 Haste, 6k+ DPS in 25man anything, all 226+ Gear. (Destro Obviously)
<span style="color: #33CCFF">PVP GEAR- </span>2450 SP 867 Resil 23k HP unbuffed.
<span style="color: #33CCFF">
MAXED JC/ENCHANTING</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">Titles Include:</span> "The Undying" "Of The Nightfall" "Twilight Vanquisher"
<span style="color: #33CCFF">Mounts Include:</span> 20k Tundra Mount, 310% Plagued Proto, Green Proto, and 3 pages of mounts total.
Screenshots provided below.
<span style="color: #33CCFF">I Have all Information, I am the OO, I am a rep'd Trader, you should be the same. No Exceptions.</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
<span style="color: #33CCFF">POST BEFORE CONTACTING.</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
<span style="color: #33CCFF">WHAT IM LOOKING FOR:</span></span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">HORDE</span> OR <span style="color: #33CCFF">ALLIANCE</span> PVP TOONS.
<span style="color: #33CCFF">DK
Druid
Priest
Shaman
Pally.</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">Other Offers Considered, Don't Be Afraid</span>
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1777/lock1r.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1263/lock2f.jpg
