Hello Guys!
-I am the OO of this account, has never been traded or sold.
Character-
80, Tauren Male, Druid.
MS- Balance
20K HP, 23K Mana +3.15K SP, 323 hit, 482 haste, 24% Crit.
The above stats are all UB.
Currently, I'm in a guild that is 12/12 10 ICC, 11/12 ICC, 5/5 25 TOGC.
On the druid I'm 5/12 10 ICC, 11/12 25 ICC.
Have the 264 Staff Nibelung.
Has a feral set, 40K HP 44% Dodge. (Has 4 trinkets to alternate).
Also does have feral gear.
Balance is 5.55K GS
Feral is 5.1K GS
Resto IS 5.2K GS
Professions- 140 Blacksmith, 150 JC.
(I had 450 alch/herb earlier, if you want those back, you can open a GM ticket and they should restore it).
It has regular flight.
Transfers are up, no alts to brag about other then a 44 NE Hunter with 2 Leveling pieces.
What am I looking for?
You must be atleast 5.3K GS
[H] Ret Paladin
[H] Mage
[H] Hunter
Mage being #1 most wanted.
Post your AIM here and I will contact you !
YOU MUST BE REP'D.
-I am the OO of this account, has never been traded or sold.
Character-
80, Tauren Male, Druid.
MS- Balance
20K HP, 23K Mana +3.15K SP, 323 hit, 482 haste, 24% Crit.
The above stats are all UB.
Currently, I'm in a guild that is 12/12 10 ICC, 11/12 ICC, 5/5 25 TOGC.
On the druid I'm 5/12 10 ICC, 11/12 25 ICC.
Have the 264 Staff Nibelung.
Has a feral set, 40K HP 44% Dodge. (Has 4 trinkets to alternate).
Also does have feral gear.
Balance is 5.55K GS
Feral is 5.1K GS
Resto IS 5.2K GS
Professions- 140 Blacksmith, 150 JC.
(I had 450 alch/herb earlier, if you want those back, you can open a GM ticket and they should restore it).
It has regular flight.
Transfers are up, no alts to brag about other then a 44 NE Hunter with 2 Leveling pieces.
What am I looking for?
You must be atleast 5.3K GS
[H] Ret Paladin
[H] Mage
[H] Hunter
Mage being #1 most wanted.
Post your AIM here and I will contact you !
YOU MUST BE REP'D.
