- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United Arab Emirates
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello, I would like to trade this FGO JP account for an NA account, preferably with 30+ SSRs
Details
46/53ssr WNP (Summer Musashi. Summer Abby NP3)
4/5 Kaleid, 4/5 BG, 2030, MLB QP CEs, Bond CEs, event CEs, etc.
BD set
Lots of materials left, and 1200+ pure prisms
48 rare prisms
Max skills 40
Welfares NP5
More info feel free to ask by PM
I'm also willing to take offers from other games such as Fire Emblem Heroes, KOF all stars, Azur Lane, GBF, Genshin, or Arknights
Details
46/53ssr WNP (Summer Musashi. Summer Abby NP3)
4/5 Kaleid, 4/5 BG, 2030, MLB QP CEs, Bond CEs, event CEs, etc.
BD set
Lots of materials left, and 1200+ pure prisms
48 rare prisms
Max skills 40
Welfares NP5
More info feel free to ask by PM
I'm also willing to take offers from other games such as Fire Emblem Heroes, KOF all stars, Azur Lane, GBF, Genshin, or Arknights
