Hello MD,
The rogue has:
- 4/5 S3
- 1/5 S2
- S2 Swords
- Vindicators
- 2min Trinket/BB
- 1615 AP, 214 Hit, 20% Crit (PvE gear)
- Multiple other epic weapons in bank
- Blue gems in bank
- 81 BoJ
- 11k honor
- Epic flyer
- 1100g
- 375 Miner/375 Eng
<span style="font-weight: bold">WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR</span>
- Must be PvP server
- Must have epic flyer
- Would love a toon that has multiple sets of gear, preferable female BE paladin
I am not the OO of the account but I do have all the information relevant for a successful transaction (SA, Last name, email, etc). You may contact me on AIM but I'm not on that much. The fastest way to contact me is by email which is [email protected]
Feel free to view my feedback and reputation as it is all positive because I only do legit transactions.
The rogue has:
- 4/5 S3
- 1/5 S2
- S2 Swords
- Vindicators
- 2min Trinket/BB
- 1615 AP, 214 Hit, 20% Crit (PvE gear)
- Multiple other epic weapons in bank
- Blue gems in bank
- 81 BoJ
- 11k honor
- Epic flyer
- 1100g
- 375 Miner/375 Eng
<span style="font-weight: bold">WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR</span>
- Must be PvP server
- Must have epic flyer
- Would love a toon that has multiple sets of gear, preferable female BE paladin
I am not the OO of the account but I do have all the information relevant for a successful transaction (SA, Last name, email, etc). You may contact me on AIM but I'm not on that much. The fastest way to contact me is by email which is [email protected]
Feel free to view my feedback and reputation as it is all positive because I only do legit transactions.
