I am currently looking to trade my wow account which includes:
Swift Spectral Tiger
Magic Rooster
Blizzard Bear (An additional one in bags)
Ashes of Al'araa
Fiery Warhorse
All 4 CM Phoenixes
Onyxia Drake
RBG Mounts (multiple ones ready for use in bags)
Also has a murloc pet
Character wise:
1 Night Elf Priest (550 ilvl, 90) Has CM gear, and is very close to achieving HOTA 2330 CR Field Marshal, has a flag of ownership + tarbard of the flame
1 Troll Affliction Warlock (516 ilvl, 90) Has CM gear
1 Undead Rogue (550 ilvl, 90) Has CM gear, has 2200 cr in rbgs
1 Pandarian Mage (550 ilvl, 90) Has CM gear, has 2100 cr in rbgs
1 Tauren Paladin 90
1 Draenai Shaman 90a
1 Worgen Druid 90
Has a few feats of strengths aswell, for more info about the acc please add me on skype Cerrad123, I am also the original owner of the account.
I wish to trade this account for an account with corrupted ashbringer, or something of similar value.
The account also has Heroes of the storm Alpha with several skins included.
I am also willing to pay 400 USD additionally for the account
Swift Spectral Tiger
Magic Rooster
Blizzard Bear (An additional one in bags)
Ashes of Al'araa
Fiery Warhorse
All 4 CM Phoenixes
Onyxia Drake
RBG Mounts (multiple ones ready for use in bags)
Also has a murloc pet
Character wise:
1 Night Elf Priest (550 ilvl, 90) Has CM gear, and is very close to achieving HOTA 2330 CR Field Marshal, has a flag of ownership + tarbard of the flame
1 Troll Affliction Warlock (516 ilvl, 90) Has CM gear
1 Undead Rogue (550 ilvl, 90) Has CM gear, has 2200 cr in rbgs
1 Pandarian Mage (550 ilvl, 90) Has CM gear, has 2100 cr in rbgs
1 Tauren Paladin 90
1 Draenai Shaman 90a
1 Worgen Druid 90
Has a few feats of strengths aswell, for more info about the acc please add me on skype Cerrad123, I am also the original owner of the account.
I wish to trade this account for an account with corrupted ashbringer, or something of similar value.
The account also has Heroes of the storm Alpha with several skins included.
I am also willing to pay 400 USD additionally for the account
Last edited:
