- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hey there.
Got a ton of stuff just laying around!
Guild Wars Account, GOTY ed. Not much on it at all. CD key, OO, etc.
Netherwinter Nights 2 Gold, unopened. Don't even know anything about the game.
Everquest II Classic unopened.
Various steam accounts with various games ranging from CS,CS:Source, Orange Box, HL2, Op Force, HL, Blue Shift, etc.
Things I'm interested in:
Diablo 2 Keys.
Some WoW accounts if good enough or catch my eye.
Other stuff...Just throw up some offers!
ANY offer for ANYTHING will be looked into.
I'm repped, and look forward to trading with you. All the things I have to trade right here in this thread I am OO of and have keys for.
Always on aim, just leave me a line.
Also, post first.
Got a ton of stuff just laying around!
Guild Wars Account, GOTY ed. Not much on it at all. CD key, OO, etc.
Netherwinter Nights 2 Gold, unopened. Don't even know anything about the game.
Everquest II Classic unopened.
Various steam accounts with various games ranging from CS,CS:Source, Orange Box, HL2, Op Force, HL, Blue Shift, etc.
Things I'm interested in:
Diablo 2 Keys.
Some WoW accounts if good enough or catch my eye.
Other stuff...Just throw up some offers!
ANY offer for ANYTHING will be looked into.
I'm repped, and look forward to trading with you. All the things I have to trade right here in this thread I am OO of and have keys for.
Always on aim, just leave me a line.
Also, post first.
