- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
This warrior is an absolute beast has everything u can think of. Im not gonna make this a super long post so im just gonna list the key features of the warrior.
70 Alliance Human
Notible Mounts: Deathcharger's Reins, Swift White Hawkstrider, Reins of the Raven Lord! Travelers Merchant Taundra!!Netherdrakes, Netherays, Tabulks and soon to be Albino drake.
Title: pre-bc Knight, Explorer and Jenkins
Pets: over 75 pets including rare/cool ones like disgusting oozling,Deathy and lil-Deathwing plus lots lots more
GEAR: BIS PROT 30k hp!!!...BIS PVE and full Brutal, DUAL WARGLAIVES and DUAL APOLYON the SOUL-RENDER and Guardian off peices which is no longer obtainable.
FEATS OF STRENGTH: 13!
also has Tabard of the Achiever!!! and 27 other tabards
Exalted with all BC Factions!
25000g on him
This acount has COLLECTORS EDITION Cataclysm
AIM-llDeatheaterll
I want a Thoridal Hunter I dont care weather its Alliance/Horde, do not offer me a green machine that ran swp once and got it...it must have some kind of sparkle to it, I will not just trade for any.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING
70 Alliance Human
Notible Mounts: Deathcharger's Reins, Swift White Hawkstrider, Reins of the Raven Lord! Travelers Merchant Taundra!!Netherdrakes, Netherays, Tabulks and soon to be Albino drake.
Title: pre-bc Knight, Explorer and Jenkins
Pets: over 75 pets including rare/cool ones like disgusting oozling,Deathy and lil-Deathwing plus lots lots more
GEAR: BIS PROT 30k hp!!!...BIS PVE and full Brutal, DUAL WARGLAIVES and DUAL APOLYON the SOUL-RENDER and Guardian off peices which is no longer obtainable.
FEATS OF STRENGTH: 13!
also has Tabard of the Achiever!!! and 27 other tabards
Exalted with all BC Factions!
25000g on him
This acount has COLLECTORS EDITION Cataclysm
AIM-llDeatheaterll
I want a Thoridal Hunter I dont care weather its Alliance/Horde, do not offer me a green machine that ran swp once and got it...it must have some kind of sparkle to it, I will not just trade for any.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING
