- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
the (a) rogue is the main full t9 t9.5 5k gs have chopper twilight vanquisher title...have full pvp set wit 1650 BM trinket..does 5k dps on target dummy. maxed profs jc and engineering epic flyer
The (a)lock has full pvp gear and a 3pc t9 set maxed engineering
The (a)warr has 3pc t9 and pvp set no profs really
The (H)dk has has tank set and pvp set lil outdated tho was my pre uld toon max mining and engineering epic flyer
I also have a 70 twink dk on the account very nicely geared mostly black temple gear.
I am looking for a geared sham pally or hunter relentless weaps in a huge+++++ might consider a decked resto druid or pvp prot warrior
dnt bullshit me post before contact i have rep 2 trades on this site.
aim:[email protected]
The (a)lock has full pvp gear and a 3pc t9 set maxed engineering
The (a)warr has 3pc t9 and pvp set no profs really
The (H)dk has has tank set and pvp set lil outdated tho was my pre uld toon max mining and engineering epic flyer
I also have a 70 twink dk on the account very nicely geared mostly black temple gear.
I am looking for a geared sham pally or hunter relentless weaps in a huge+++++ might consider a decked resto druid or pvp prot warrior
dnt bullshit me post before contact i have rep 2 trades on this site.
aim:[email protected]
