WTT [A] Pvp/Xfer Up:::NE Druid:::30+epics:::Boomkin:::T6 Shoulders:::

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee ! I'm Back With Another Trade
This is my final account, this is my first account ever. I made it, I'm the OO. I played and leveled it Pre BC.

His stats are as followed:
8K Hp
9.5k Mana
+1103 Spell Damage

Hits like a beast with wrath, haste procs often. I hit 5 3.3k's in a row casting at a .79 speed. Owned?(NOT FULL RAID BUFFS, JUST INSTANCE BUFFS)

He has 30 + Epics, Including Feral DPS/Tank(Semi Complete)
Is currently 61-0-0 spec'd.


Has Teir 6 shoulders, BT Gloves. Rest of gear consists of ZA/SSC/TK/Kara/Badge.

Good looking, great geared and fun toon !
Includes 43 lock/22 hunter/ 25 paladin alts.

Transfer is up on all toons ! Has 30 days membership.
NEW2.jpg


---------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT AM I ACCEPTING:

[A] Pvp or Pve
[H] Pvp only

Classes mainly considering:
Rogues-(Prefer PVE Gear)
Mages- (Almost instant)
Warlock- (Possibly)
Shamans- (Considering)


Those are the classes im mainly looking for ! Open to most other classes!

NO ACCEPTING- Priest/Warrior/Druid, dont bother offering any of those 3.


IM THE OO OF MY ACCOUNT.



<span style="font-size: 23pt">Talk by phone is a 100% MUST, POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING, OR I WONT BE ON AIM, ALSO POST YOUR AIM !</span>
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Um ok? Thanks for spamming my post, Mr Post Police.
I made a thread 1 day ago about this toon.

I've got 8 upgrades in 1 day, from pure 1 day raiding.
I posted one in this section, 1 in trading section.

2 Different section, one inquiring trading, one inquiring selling.

If theres a crime in posting an updated post, then arrest me, if not lay off. Thanks ~
 
Back
Top