Hello Markee ! I'm back and trading once more.
What i'm trading this round is:
70 Ne Shadow Priest
1,113 Spell Dmg UB. 9.6K Hp 9k Mana(Fort on only)
113 Hit Rating
Has a holy set about 1.6k heals UB 8k hp 9.9k mana
Reg Flyer, Epic Ground. 375 Shadoweave Tailor.
Has an 70 NE Rogue who Hit 70 5 days ago, 5 hours played at 70 with 7 kara epics on.
Epic ground, no flyer almost 375 alch.
Both on a PVE Realm, over 1 month membership. Transfer up July 14th. 8 days from now.
I do know full information, and talk by phone only.
I've had this account for about 5 months now, guy I got it from has rep on this website so account is legit.
I prefer to trade members with rep, and talk by phone is required.
Now, what im Looking For:
Horde or Alliance, Prefer Alliance
If horde PVP
If alliance PVE
Epic flyers = Huge +
Netherdrake = Huge Huge +
Resto Shamans = Almost instant with decent gear.
Horde + classes:
Be Paladin with Holy and Prot Gear = ++++
Ud Mage +
Looking at all classes
Alliance:
Same as horde
Looking at all
PREFER HORDE PVP:
Meet in game is also required.
Please post here before you contact me, with your aim
My aim is:
Mar2k7 I will be on aim all day, so please feel free to contact me
What i'm trading this round is:
70 Ne Shadow Priest
1,113 Spell Dmg UB. 9.6K Hp 9k Mana(Fort on only)
113 Hit Rating
Has a holy set about 1.6k heals UB 8k hp 9.9k mana
Reg Flyer, Epic Ground. 375 Shadoweave Tailor.
Has an 70 NE Rogue who Hit 70 5 days ago, 5 hours played at 70 with 7 kara epics on.
Epic ground, no flyer almost 375 alch.
Both on a PVE Realm, over 1 month membership. Transfer up July 14th. 8 days from now.
I do know full information, and talk by phone only.
I've had this account for about 5 months now, guy I got it from has rep on this website so account is legit.
I prefer to trade members with rep, and talk by phone is required.
Now, what im Looking For:
Horde or Alliance, Prefer Alliance
If horde PVP
If alliance PVE
Epic flyers = Huge +
Netherdrake = Huge Huge +
Resto Shamans = Almost instant with decent gear.
Horde + classes:
Be Paladin with Holy and Prot Gear = ++++
Ud Mage +
Looking at all classes
Alliance:
Same as horde
Looking at all
PREFER HORDE PVP:
Meet in game is also required.
Please post here before you contact me, with your aim
My aim is:
Mar2k7 I will be on aim all day, so please feel free to contact me
