As the title states, I've got a NE Hunter that I leveled and played myself. So I am obviously the OO.
Gear is good, not that it matters for the next couple days.
Level 80 Alliance Female Night Elf Hunter
Survival (3 / 2 / 31)
Beast Mastery (31 / 0 / 5)
Gearscore: 5708
Achievements: 1840
WoW Armory: Armory Profile - | AskKuz
Noteworthy Titles:
of the Nightfall
the Patient
Twilight Vanquisher
Noteworthy Feats of Strength:
Operation: Gnomeregan
- You assisted High Tinker Mekkatorque and the Gnomeregan Exiles in the recapture of Gnomeregan's surface.
Green Brewfest Stein
- Proud owner of the 2009 Vintage Green Brewfest Stein.
Onyxia's Lair (Level 60)
- Defeat the classic, level 60 version of Onyxia.
250 Stone Keeper's Shards
- Loot 250 Stone Keeper's Shards.
Emblematic
- Earn any variety of Emblem.
Noteworthy Trading Card Game Loot:
Sandbox Tiger
Estimated Value: $267.75
I WANT A WARRIOR. Or an account with an armani bear or some rare mount like that. Or thunderfury OR SOMETHING!
I can toss in CD keys if your account is that much better. Alliance preferred, but Horde is ok. Hit me up.
Also...don't bother wasting my time.
Gear is good, not that it matters for the next couple days.
Level 80 Alliance Female Night Elf Hunter
Survival (3 / 2 / 31)
Beast Mastery (31 / 0 / 5)
Gearscore: 5708
Achievements: 1840
WoW Armory: Armory Profile - | AskKuz
Noteworthy Titles:
of the Nightfall
the Patient
Twilight Vanquisher
Noteworthy Feats of Strength:
Operation: Gnomeregan
- You assisted High Tinker Mekkatorque and the Gnomeregan Exiles in the recapture of Gnomeregan's surface.
Green Brewfest Stein
- Proud owner of the 2009 Vintage Green Brewfest Stein.
Onyxia's Lair (Level 60)
- Defeat the classic, level 60 version of Onyxia.
250 Stone Keeper's Shards
- Loot 250 Stone Keeper's Shards.
Emblematic
- Earn any variety of Emblem.
Noteworthy Trading Card Game Loot:
Sandbox Tiger
Estimated Value: $267.75
I WANT A WARRIOR. Or an account with an armani bear or some rare mount like that. Or thunderfury OR SOMETHING!
I can toss in CD keys if your account is that much better. Alliance preferred, but Horde is ok. Hit me up.
Also...don't bother wasting my time.
