WTT [A] Full S3 Ele Shaman 3/8 T6 Resto++ALOT More...Look Plz.

Not Recently Bumped
(10 reviews)

Getoff

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Feb 2, 2008
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
1
Hi, Im looking to trade my Shaman. I've had the toon for about 3 years now, and I'm the Original, and Only owner of this account. She has pretty awesome gear, for all 3 spec's I'll post exactly what she has below. Id like to trade for:

Tauren/Orc/UD/NE Season 3 Warrior [[Weapon Required, Shoulders optional]]
UD/Troll/NE/Human Season 3 Rogue [[Weapons Required, Shoulders optional]]
+++ Other Offers?


This is the gear I've aquired over the last 3 years, I'll list it all pretaining to what spec it falls under.

*Elemental*

Full Season 3 [Helm,Chest,Gloves,Legs,Shoulders]
Best Enchants, all blue gems 440+ resilience
S2 Weapon, Vindicator's Off Pieces.
S4 Gloves in bank.

"Why Don't you have your S3 wep??" Im sure thats what you're thinking right now. Long story short, our paladin got hacked, good RL friend of ours, lost everything and we all decided to stop playing 5s together. I never found another team after that, that was capable of breaking 1850 last season.

**Enhance**
My Shaman actually has 2 enhance sets, If you want I'll take pictures of them, his PVP set consists of:

2/5 S2
2/5 S3
1/5 S1 [Helm]
400+ Resilience

PVE Enhance Set:

Badge Fist [MH]
Assorted BT/Hyjal epics!


Restoration PVP Set:
I actually just started gathering this set, it consists of:

1/5 S4 [Chest]
2 Guardian Pieces, [Belt/Neck]
1 Vindicator [Bracers]

Restoration PVE Set:

3/8 T6 [Shoulders/Legs/Gloves]
Hyjal Revered Ring [Very VERY close to exalted in Hyjal]
2 Kara epics [Ring/Cloak]
BT Helm/Boots

blah I'll just post a SS of my resto PVE set, 2050+ healing easily capable of healing all of BT because i've done it many times.

If you'd like any more information or would like to make an offer please hit me up on AIM.

AIM:HonoraryTitle247

**EDIT**

Id also like to add, that if this character is traded, I will be xfering it to a new account/realm of your choosing. Id be more comfortable if you did the same, or had REP on Markee, Im new to this but im wary, no scammers please. I will ask ALOT of questions and require a phone call and ALL information


Thank you.

elerawr.jpg

rawrresto.jpg



Epic Flyer Included!!!


**PLEASE NOTE** I Will not be able to xfer this toon to a new fresh, account until Friday Sept 19th.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have a rogue that your posted for and am very interested in trading. just talk to my on aim ill explain. full veng/brut rogue with good weaps/pve gear.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Would u be interested in 4/5 venge disc priest 1/5 brut 2.5k arena points. Also will throw in warrior/hunter account i have as well warrior has 107 badges epic flyer. and tanking and dps gear hunter is just decent gear

hit me up on aim theacester6
 
You posted on my thead , sorry i missd you on AIM.
I had the female NE druid
AIM me when you can njdevilz1
 
Ty for the offer, But im not really interested in Boomkin/Feral oriented druids. =[

**Also, Bump!
 
Back
Top