WTT [A] 80 Druid, [80] H Pally, [A] 69 Warr, OO For [H] ! OO/Rep'd

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee!
I am the OO of this account.
I have an 80 Ne Druid, Maxed Alch/Herb, reg flyer, epic ground. Full epic resto(2 blues). No off sets. Also on the same realm is a 69 warrior alt.

I also have a H 80 Be Paladin. Has a full Ret set, and almost complete Tank Set with some holy pieces.

Ret-
18.9k hp
5.8k mana
+3682 AP
284 Hit
26% Crit

Has Edge of Ruin axe (H-TOC), With Berserking enchant.
Has 38 Conq Badges.

Epic Flyer.

Prot Set-
24.5k HP
6K Mana
25k armor
541 def
43% Block
(Missing a few tank pieces not bad for UB
smile.gif



What am I looking for?

Healers-
Certain DPS

Horde Be/Ud Priests = Near Instant. (NO TROLLS)

Must have decent gear.

OO- PREFERABLY.


POST YOUR AIM, AND I WILL CONTACT YOU !
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top