WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello there <span style="color: #FF0000">Markee</span>.
I have a <span style="color: #33CCFF">4/5 Brutal</span> [Chest,Helm,Gloves,Pants]
<span style="color: #33CCFF">4/5 Guardian</span> [Ring,Belt,Neck,Bracers]
<span style="color: #33CCFF">1850+ Healing</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">482 Resilience.</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">1500+ Arena Points</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">DWARF</span> Disc/Holy Priest up for trade. He has 375 Enchanting, All his gear is enchanted with Epic Gems, except for the Merc shoulders, which i thought would be a waste =]. Best Enchants on all his gear!. PERFECT Character to go into WoTLK With. Just one I'm not particularly interested in playing any longer.
What I'm looking for:
[H]<span style="color: #FFFF66"> Paladins!</span> [Holy/Ret] MUST BE EQUALLY GEARED [S3 WEP IS A MUST Shoulders are a +]
[H] <span style="color: #6666CC">Shadowpriest</span> [Same Rules as above]
[H] <span style="color: #33CCFF">Mage</span> [Again, Same Rules Apply]
This character does not have an epic flyer, So I will not require that the toon have at least 4/5 Brutal S3 is fine. And with the expansion coming up. 5kg Isn't going to be alot.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. ALL INFORMATION
2. REP, or REP'D Member to verify who you are.
3. VENT or a Phone, so I can talk to you.
4. A good attitude. Please don't be an [censored] =]
That's all i require. I think the list is pretty simple
Just for the scammers.
<span style="color: #FF0000">NO F***ING RENTING
NO F***ING RENTING
NO F***ING RENTING
NO F***ING RENTING</span>
Scammers beware, I will do background checks.
Now for a screenshot!
Will provide armory in AIM Conversation, and will show in game upon request.
AIM [Is and Always Will be] <span style="color: #33CCFF">Honorary</span><span style="color: #FFFF66">Title</span>247
Thank <span style="text-decoration: underline">you</span> for reading!
Peace.
I have a <span style="color: #33CCFF">4/5 Brutal</span> [Chest,Helm,Gloves,Pants]
<span style="color: #33CCFF">4/5 Guardian</span> [Ring,Belt,Neck,Bracers]
<span style="color: #33CCFF">1850+ Healing</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">482 Resilience.</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">1500+ Arena Points</span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">DWARF</span> Disc/Holy Priest up for trade. He has 375 Enchanting, All his gear is enchanted with Epic Gems, except for the Merc shoulders, which i thought would be a waste =]. Best Enchants on all his gear!. PERFECT Character to go into WoTLK With. Just one I'm not particularly interested in playing any longer.
What I'm looking for:
[H]<span style="color: #FFFF66"> Paladins!</span> [Holy/Ret] MUST BE EQUALLY GEARED [S3 WEP IS A MUST Shoulders are a +]
[H] <span style="color: #6666CC">Shadowpriest</span> [Same Rules as above]
[H] <span style="color: #33CCFF">Mage</span> [Again, Same Rules Apply]
This character does not have an epic flyer, So I will not require that the toon have at least 4/5 Brutal S3 is fine. And with the expansion coming up. 5kg Isn't going to be alot.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. ALL INFORMATION
2. REP, or REP'D Member to verify who you are.
3. VENT or a Phone, so I can talk to you.
4. A good attitude. Please don't be an [censored] =]
That's all i require. I think the list is pretty simple
Just for the scammers.
<span style="color: #FF0000">NO F***ING RENTING
NO F***ING RENTING
NO F***ING RENTING
NO F***ING RENTING</span>
Scammers beware, I will do background checks.
Now for a screenshot!
Will provide armory in AIM Conversation, and will show in game upon request.
AIM [Is and Always Will be] <span style="color: #33CCFF">Honorary</span><span style="color: #FFFF66">Title</span>247
Thank <span style="text-decoration: underline">you</span> for reading!
Peace.
