Hey all, I'm currently trying to trade my WoW account for an EQ1 account just as the titles states. The WoW account I'm looking to trade has a level 83 priest with TONS of vanity, ilvl251/264 raid gear, with a few peices of Cata instance loot. The DK has random gear, never really raided in ICC with it, nothing really special on it.
Now onto what I'm looking for!!! I'm pretty much looking for anything level 85+. AAs really don't matter much, But i'm hoping for atleast tower gear or entry level HoT gear. Like I said pretty much any class, but mostly interested in Necros, Chanters, Rangers, Zerkers and Rogues! I hope to get some nice offers and I look forward to hearing from you!
P.S I have TONS of rep on Playerauctions and MMobay.com/forums (34+positives)
Thanks for your time... Contact info below!
PM's
[email protected] (effyyouu for AIM)
Now onto what I'm looking for!!! I'm pretty much looking for anything level 85+. AAs really don't matter much, But i'm hoping for atleast tower gear or entry level HoT gear. Like I said pretty much any class, but mostly interested in Necros, Chanters, Rangers, Zerkers and Rogues! I hope to get some nice offers and I look forward to hearing from you!
P.S I have TONS of rep on Playerauctions and MMobay.com/forums (34+positives)
Thanks for your time... Contact info below!
PM's
[email protected] (effyyouu for AIM)
