wtt 80gnome rogue 1789g e-flyer pvp and pve sets read inside

Not Recently Bumped

LiquidSwordz36

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 14, 2009
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello Markee.

Trading my 80 gnome rogue, pvp server, the xfer is currently down because i transfered it to a new fresh account, I have the CD keys used to create the account, and I have a scanned clear copy of the ID, the OO is an IRL friend so no worries.

I have all the necessary info you will need, it IS tied to battle.net, but I have both sets of info.

Rogue has its Epic flyer, CoT drake, and Black war bear. Also has 1789g on him, below I will link armory and screenshot of the rogue. has 450/herb and 428/inscription.

http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=152083

everything is fully gemmed and enchanted.

I understand the xfer is down and that can be a big deal to some, but I am in a good raiding/pvp guild and have 758resil in his pvp gear. any questions or comments let me know and ill be glad to help you in any way that i can, also willing to do phone confirmation if needed. hope to hear from you soon, will be on aim for a while.

Not sure what I want for him, put alot of hard work and time into what he has and i would like something equally as good, please post here first and have rep, thank you

WoWScrnShot_100109_011031.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
relentless wrists now enchanted with 50 ap as well
 
can i get anyone with some decent rep?
 
bump, 2k gold on him now
smile.gif


still taking all offers except DKS(Of any kind) and mages, warlocks are least wanted. Will be on aim most of the night.

PLEASE POST HERE FIRST OR BE IGNORED
HAVE REPUTATION
WILL NOT RENT OR SELL MY CHARACTER NOR WILL I TRADE FOR GOLD/GAMETIME/CD KEYS ect.

If you dont have what im looking for dont bother.
 
Back
Top