- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Hey markee, first trade here, I have an 80 ud warrior with decent gear for all specs, the account is inactive and im not the oo, i have all of the information to the account that you will need. I understand that I have no reputation here on these forums so ill do whatever I can to make this go as smoothly as possible, I dont know what more I can add here besides the armory, so I will post it below, hope to hear from you soon.
http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=149000
please post here first before IMing me, I will not rent or sell this account, ive had it for a decent amount of time with no problems or anything like that. I also wont deal with you if you dont have any reputation.
LIKE67NINJAS is my aim
http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=149000
please post here first before IMing me, I will not rent or sell this account, ive had it for a decent amount of time with no problems or anything like that. I also wont deal with you if you dont have any reputation.
LIKE67NINJAS is my aim
