Wtt 80 Priest / 80 Dk 2/5 Val 3 Deadly ( +REPPED) Look here!

Not Recently Bumped

Asphyxxia

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 29

(100%) (30 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 26, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
First off NO RENTING
First off NO RENTING
First off NO RENTING

Second - Post here before contacting please!


Looking to trade my Priest / DK combo. The priest has 2/5 Val, 3 Deadly pieces with a partial heal set in bags (some t7)and it's currently shadow spec. Btw there is epic flying on both toons, and transfers up as well.

Next for the DK it's mostly PvP built. Has 2 t7 pieces, hateful shoulders, 2 deadly, WG helm/ trinket with hateful ring/neck and cape (535 Resil total)

Now for the good part! I'm looking for all horde toons. Rep is HUGE plus. I have all account info including email, so scammers mind your own! I hope to get some decent offers in ... Remember ALL Horde toons! Must be well geared please.

Contact info is as below:

Email: Effyyouu/ [email protected]
Msn upon request
PM me!

Thanks for your time!
 
Back
Top