WTT 80 BE MALE DK 3.2K AP+ Naxx epics!!! /// 70BE priest OO

Not Recently Bumped

killuchen

Level 75

Trade Guardian Orders: 65

(96.7%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 1, 2005
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm Looking for a Tier 6 hunter/warlock HORDE. I may accept paladins also.


AIM: aznboix1989 POST FIRST

4 Heroism
22 Valor


Xfer is up on both toons I AM THE OO OF THIS ACCOUNT.



DK GEAR

Epics:
<span style="color: #6600CC">Leggings of Innumerable Barbs
Shoulderplates of Bloodshed
Mirror of Truth
Ruthlessness Ring
Gauntlets of Dragon Wrath
Tier7 Chest
Ice Striker's Cloak
Spiked Titansteel Helm
Titansteel destroyer
Flame-Bathed Steel Girdle
Iron-Spring Jumpers
Handgrips of the Savage Emissary</span>




dk3.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/453849-account-recalled-fearloathing.html
hai
 
hit me up. ive got a 5/8t6 hunter <80 now> plus has 3 pieces of old school t3.
 
Back
Top