WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi
Well I have 8 80s I made a post already but Want to let everyone knoe Im now looking for Any Great geared ally toon besides a lock.
account is battle net I expect the same from yours.
Okay So I have
80 BE paladin Great gear for Holy and Prot! mains pec is prot 29.5k Un buff Also has a small ret set.
80 Orc Warlock Got Pretty decent gear 3/5 hereos
80 UD mage 4/5 Val Has Epic carpet Flyer
80 orc Warrior has Bad A** Gear for Dps and Great gear for tanking as well
80 Orc hunter Pretty decent gear still needs some work 2/5 hereos though
80 Troll DK Got great dps set and some tank gear
80 Troll Priest about 2k+ in Disc and GReat Shadow Gear as well
80 Orc Shamman Great gear for all specs Has about 4 Different weoepnds and 450 Herb and 450 Alchemy Easy way to make gold and epic flyer
Looking for all gear Alliance characters please Have rep If not you will be going first I will require a vent Converstionf or showing in game and talking about information then a Phone conversation If we trade. Im not the OO but do have all info and expect the same I have OOs number so i can always Get a hold of him at any time. Thank you and Please dont be shy to offer. =)
Rogues
gnome++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
dwarf++++++++++++
NE++++
Dranei Shamman
Female++++++++++++++++++++
male++
Paladin
Human ++++++++++++++++++
dwarf++++
MUST HAVE EPIC FLYER and AT LEAST 300g +
PVP GEAR IS A HUGE PLUS!!!!!
POST OR HERE OR BE IGNORED!!!!
NO RENTING!!!!!!!!!
NO RENTING!!!!!!!!!!
NO RENTING!!!!!!!!!
Well I have 8 80s I made a post already but Want to let everyone knoe Im now looking for Any Great geared ally toon besides a lock.
account is battle net I expect the same from yours.
Okay So I have
80 BE paladin Great gear for Holy and Prot! mains pec is prot 29.5k Un buff Also has a small ret set.
80 Orc Warlock Got Pretty decent gear 3/5 hereos
80 UD mage 4/5 Val Has Epic carpet Flyer
80 orc Warrior has Bad A** Gear for Dps and Great gear for tanking as well
80 Orc hunter Pretty decent gear still needs some work 2/5 hereos though
80 Troll DK Got great dps set and some tank gear
80 Troll Priest about 2k+ in Disc and GReat Shadow Gear as well
80 Orc Shamman Great gear for all specs Has about 4 Different weoepnds and 450 Herb and 450 Alchemy Easy way to make gold and epic flyer
Looking for all gear Alliance characters please Have rep If not you will be going first I will require a vent Converstionf or showing in game and talking about information then a Phone conversation If we trade. Im not the OO but do have all info and expect the same I have OOs number so i can always Get a hold of him at any time. Thank you and Please dont be shy to offer. =)
Rogues
gnome++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
dwarf++++++++++++
NE++++
Dranei Shamman
Female++++++++++++++++++++
male++
Paladin
Human ++++++++++++++++++
dwarf++++
MUST HAVE EPIC FLYER and AT LEAST 300g +
PVP GEAR IS A HUGE PLUS!!!!!
POST OR HERE OR BE IGNORED!!!!
NO RENTING!!!!!!!!!
NO RENTING!!!!!!!!!!
NO RENTING!!!!!!!!!
