- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Title says it, trading my 71 Nelf hunter for 60+ priest..Needs to have Wrath on it and would prefer it be active..Hunter is active until tomorrow and then it expires, after it expires it more than likely wont have time put on it again.
Will be playing this account until it gets traded(maybe), hoping to get MAYBE a couple levels and a decent amount of gold
Account Is linked to battle.net
I have all the information to this account
I am the OO
this account is 100% percent safe
HAVE REP OR DONT BOTHER(Decent rep, not a few posts)
I will do a phone confirmation
only want a priest, nothing else.
Level 58 and up nothing less.
aim in sig, POST HERE FIRST!
Will be playing this account until it gets traded(maybe), hoping to get MAYBE a couple levels and a decent amount of gold
Account Is linked to battle.net
I have all the information to this account
I am the OO
this account is 100% percent safe
HAVE REP OR DONT BOTHER(Decent rep, not a few posts)
I will do a phone confirmation
only want a priest, nothing else.
Level 58 and up nothing less.
aim in sig, POST HERE FIRST!
