WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Please post here when you message me. Thanks.
Undead Male Shadow Priest on a top PvP server.
PvE Gear rundown:
Helm - Hood of Hexing
Neck - Pendant of Acumen
Shoulders - Hatefury Mantle
Chest - Frozen Shadow Weave Robe
Bracers - Runed Spell-Cuffs
Gloves - Handguards of Absolution
Belt - Anetheron's Noose
Legs - Legwraps of Sweltering Flame
Boots - Frozen Shadow Weave Boots
Rings - Violent Signet of the Archmage and Band of Al'ar
Trinkets - Eye of Magtheridon, Hex Shrunken Head, Icon of the Silver Cresent.
Main Hand - Maelstrom's Fury and Hammer of Judgement
Off-Hand - Fetish of the Primal Gods
Wand - Carved Witch Doctor's Stick
All items are enchanted to the best except for the shoulder's but he is about 5 bubbles from exalted with Scryer.
He also has a full PvP Disc set that is made up of S2, S3 and the S4 Leggings.
Healing set is okay. Has about 1400+ Healing, never really worked on it.
Shadow Set is 243 made up of the Resist cloak and neck piece from the Al'ar quest. Rest is made up of AH items.
320g
Epic Netherdrake
15 Badges
800 Arena Points
8000 Honor
Lots of pots, elixirs and flasks.
375 Herbalism and 375 Tailoring
Great toon.
I'm looking for an Alliance toon PvP or PvE server.
What I'm looking for:
Shamans, Rogues, Hunters, Prot Paladins, Priests, Mages and Druids are what I'm interested in. I'll look at any offer though.
Similar gear (Crafted, BT, Hyjal, Badge Gear).
Good reputations.
Doesn't have to have an epic flyer unless your toon is an Herbalist or Miner.
I would prefer an enchanter.
PvP gear does not matter to me unless it is season three or four weapons.
Cash offers are okay as well.
Female or male and race doesn't matter.
Hit me up, I'll be around all weekend. I'm in no rush to trade but I will be trading.
If you give me a great offer and have rep it's almost an instant trade.
Undead Male Shadow Priest on a top PvP server.
PvE Gear rundown:
Helm - Hood of Hexing
Neck - Pendant of Acumen
Shoulders - Hatefury Mantle
Chest - Frozen Shadow Weave Robe
Bracers - Runed Spell-Cuffs
Gloves - Handguards of Absolution
Belt - Anetheron's Noose
Legs - Legwraps of Sweltering Flame
Boots - Frozen Shadow Weave Boots
Rings - Violent Signet of the Archmage and Band of Al'ar
Trinkets - Eye of Magtheridon, Hex Shrunken Head, Icon of the Silver Cresent.
Main Hand - Maelstrom's Fury and Hammer of Judgement
Off-Hand - Fetish of the Primal Gods
Wand - Carved Witch Doctor's Stick
All items are enchanted to the best except for the shoulder's but he is about 5 bubbles from exalted with Scryer.
He also has a full PvP Disc set that is made up of S2, S3 and the S4 Leggings.
Healing set is okay. Has about 1400+ Healing, never really worked on it.
Shadow Set is 243 made up of the Resist cloak and neck piece from the Al'ar quest. Rest is made up of AH items.
320g
Epic Netherdrake
15 Badges
800 Arena Points
8000 Honor
Lots of pots, elixirs and flasks.
375 Herbalism and 375 Tailoring
Great toon.
I'm looking for an Alliance toon PvP or PvE server.
What I'm looking for:
Shamans, Rogues, Hunters, Prot Paladins, Priests, Mages and Druids are what I'm interested in. I'll look at any offer though.
Similar gear (Crafted, BT, Hyjal, Badge Gear).
Good reputations.
Doesn't have to have an epic flyer unless your toon is an Herbalist or Miner.
I would prefer an enchanter.
PvP gear does not matter to me unless it is season three or four weapons.
Cash offers are okay as well.
Female or male and race doesn't matter.
Hit me up, I'll be around all weekend. I'm in no rush to trade but I will be trading.
If you give me a great offer and have rep it's almost an instant trade.
