Horde/Alliance Mage +++++++++
Horde/Alliance Priest ++++++++++++
Horde/Alliance Lock ++++++++++++++
Alliance Shaman ++++++++++++
Horde/Alliance Paladin +++++++++
Regular flyer -----------------------
70 orc male warrior almost 71 wotlk enabled w/ 58 BE female mage alt both xfer^. Warrior has an epic flyer, the rare raven lord mount, great tank(badge/za/t6)/DPS(ZA/badge/BT&Hyjal/sunwell)
the mage has nothing of importance but 1300g on her
too lazy to post a lot of details but,
please IM me at ianandersonLOL w/ offer and for armory
PLEASE POST HERE FIRST
please no scammers(I honestly don't see the point of saying this but EVERYONE says it. like a scammer is actually going to look at this and be like darn I can't talk to this guy!)
no renting(same as no scammers lol)
Horde/Alliance Priest ++++++++++++
Horde/Alliance Lock ++++++++++++++
Alliance Shaman ++++++++++++
Horde/Alliance Paladin +++++++++
Regular flyer -----------------------
70 orc male warrior almost 71 wotlk enabled w/ 58 BE female mage alt both xfer^. Warrior has an epic flyer, the rare raven lord mount, great tank(badge/za/t6)/DPS(ZA/badge/BT&Hyjal/sunwell)
the mage has nothing of importance but 1300g on her
too lazy to post a lot of details but,
please IM me at ianandersonLOL w/ offer and for armory
PLEASE POST HERE FIRST
please no scammers(I honestly don't see the point of saying this but EVERYONE says it. like a scammer is actually going to look at this and be like darn I can't talk to this guy!)
no renting(same as no scammers lol)
