Wtt 70(H)Orc Rogue, Pvp geared, 70 Warrior Alt, Netherdrake too!

Not Recently Bumped

Farcry56

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 22, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey again, Looking to trade my Rogue this time. He's 375 Alchemy and soon to be 375 Herbalism, he has 4/5 S1 and 1/5 S3, S2 MH and S1 OH. 500g, and his epic flyer as well as the Onyx Netherdrake.

The account also has a 70 Undead Warrior, He has 375 Blacksmithing and has about 300 Enchanting. I use this for disenchanting and slowly leveling.

(500g a day from dailys is great btw)

The account also has a 49 Warlock with 300 Tailoring and a TON of mats(Easily 1500g worth)

Also a 47 Hunter with some random stuff.

I'm looking for anything. I'd prefer it to have its epic flyer, but I can be persuaded(or however you spell it) with gear
smile.gif


AIM is FarcryMD, expect to go first if you don't have rep and expect a phone conversation. No vent.


I am not renting this account.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Still have them. Apparently the last trader forgot about me so I had to recall. On AIM now.
 
Still here. I've got an excellent deal so far. I'll be on all night if any other last minute offers want to slip their way in.
 
Bump. Leave a msg here or send me a PM on the forums if you're interested. Please include your AIM.
 
Especially interested in Healers, Druids and Paladins. I'll also sell for the right price.
 
Oh and I forgot to add, Now he will be getting the Bloodsail Admiral Title in WOTLK!
smile.gif
 
Back
Top