- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
WTT 6040GS Disc Priest 5901GS Shadow 5958GS Holy.. DK 5863GS Tank 5774GS DPS OO/ID
POST AIM FIRST PLEASE
NO RENTING
Please Contact me for Armorys.
This is a repost with a few more pics and some updates.
I will only Deal With OO and or with ID Scan
80 Undead Female Priest
450 Tailor/Enchanter
394 Cooking
DragonHawk
3 Seater VOA 25 Mount
Can get upto 13k Gold on the account depending on trade
PVP Disc. 6040GS
Full Wrath With Relent Leggings.
I use Wrath Gloves for the Reduced CD on Psychic Scream
PVE Holy. 5958GS
PVE Shadow. 5901GS
Have a Few other 264 Items for Differant Stats.
Death Knight Alt
80 Male Tauren
450 JC/Xmute Master
Blue Proto Drake
Tanking. 5863GS
I have 251 T10 Helm for 4 Peice
Unholy DPS. 5775GS
PVP 5748GS
Im Looking for DPS MS
Please be 6k GS,if not 310% Mounts/Amani/Vanity My Help
Only Holy Pallys with 5.8GS Ret Gear is something i might consider.
AIM Mandi25chris
POST AIM FIRST PLEASE
NO RENTING
Please Contact me for Armorys.
This is a repost with a few more pics and some updates.
I will only Deal With OO and or with ID Scan
80 Undead Female Priest
450 Tailor/Enchanter
394 Cooking
DragonHawk
3 Seater VOA 25 Mount
Can get upto 13k Gold on the account depending on trade
PVP Disc. 6040GS
Full Wrath With Relent Leggings.
I use Wrath Gloves for the Reduced CD on Psychic Scream
PVE Holy. 5958GS
PVE Shadow. 5901GS
Have a Few other 264 Items for Differant Stats.
Death Knight Alt
80 Male Tauren
450 JC/Xmute Master
Blue Proto Drake
Tanking. 5863GS
I have 251 T10 Helm for 4 Peice
Unholy DPS. 5775GS
PVP 5748GS
Im Looking for DPS MS
Please be 6k GS,if not 310% Mounts/Amani/Vanity My Help
Only Holy Pallys with 5.8GS Ret Gear is something i might consider.
AIM Mandi25chris
